Post, Packing and Delivery
11) The date and time scale of delivery is an estimate, while we aim to deliver most items within the time scale specified in the product description there may be occasion where this time scale is not possible, due to busy periods. In this event the consumer shall be notified in writing and have the opportunity to cancel their order.
12) We cannot guarantee delivery dates once products have been dispatched as this is now out of our control. The customer is liable for any import duties the item incurs.
UK Postage and Delivery
13) Orders up to the value of £85.00 shall be posted via Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class and costing £4.50 or £4.00 respectively.
14) Orders totalling the value of £86.00 - £200.00 shall be posted via Royal Mail Signed 1st or 2nd Class and costing £5.45 or £4.95 respectively.
15) Orders of £200.00 and over in value shall be posted via Royal Mail Signed £6.50.
EU (inc. Russia) Postage and Delivery (3-5 working days after dispatch)
16) Orders up to the Value of £85.00 shall be posted via Royal Mail International Standard costing £6.20 or Royal Mail International Tracked costing £10.55
17) Orders valued between £86.00 and £200.00 shall be posted via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed costing £12.55
18) Orders of £200.00 and over shall be posted via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed costing £14.45
Worldwide Postage and Delivery* (5-7 working days after dispatch)
19) Orders up to the value of £85.00 shall be posted via Royal Mail International Standard costing £8.50 or Royal Mail International Tracked costing £12.95
20) Orders valued between £86.00 and £200.00 shall be posted via Royal Mail International Tracked costing £15.15
21) Orders of £200.00 and over shall be posted via Royal Mail International Signed costing £17.30
*Unfortunately due to insurance limitations we are unable to post bridlework to the USA or Canada.
The above prices cover the cost of postage, packing and any insurance required to cover loss and damage to the products during delivery.
23) The consumer has the right to cancel their order within 14 days of receiving their product or within 14 days of commencement of manufacture of unusual sized goods such as an extra large or small dog collar).
24) The consumer must inform us that they wish to exercise their right to cancel within 14 days as set out above in writing (either a letter sent by post or an email).
25) The goods must be returned to us within 14 days of exercising their right to cancel the order. This will be from either the date of the consumer posting a letter or the date we receive notice via email.
Returns and Refunds*
26) If the consumer wishes to cancel their order as set out in the above cancellations Terms items must be returned to us in accordance to the above terms.
27) The consumer must return items in their original condition, unused and in any original packaging (unless deemed faulty) and acquire proof of posting or post via recorded delivery.
28) Following the receipt of the returned items we will refund all monies paid by the consumer. Return postage will be refunded only in the instance of faulty goods.
29) We aim to make any refunds no later than 5 working days after receipt of the returned item and in any event no longer than 30 days after receipt of the item.
30) In the instance that the consumer requires a replacement item we will inform the consumer of the expected delivery date of the replacement item.
31) We unfortunately are unable to refund or replace items which have been custom made unless deemed faulty, this is in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
*International customers please contact us to arrange returns.
32) We warrant that from the date of delivery up to a period of 6 months that the goods and all their component parts are free from ant defects in design, poor workmanship or poor construction.
Limitation of Liability
33) We accept no liability for injury, damages or loss of earnings caused due to the misuse or care of any goods we have supplied.
34) Nothing in these terms and conditions shall negate our liability for personal injury as a result of our negligence.
35) We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to complete our obligations due to forces which are out of our control. This includes but not limited to acts of God, war, fire, accidents, adverse weather or the delay of third party supplies of equipment and materials. We shall notify the consumer if any adverse conditions will affect the delivery of their order.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
36) The use of this website by the consumer and any disputes that arise are subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.